Boiled Hakka Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 107 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 61714 times
No Chinese meal is ever complete without Boiled Noodles, which is used not just for the main course but also to prepare a range of other dishes ranging from soups and starters to desserts too!
This means that before you foray into Chinese cuisine, you ought to know how to cook noodles perfectly – and this simple recipe will make sure you succeed in your venture. Make sure you follow all the instructions including the cold water wash to refresh the noodles.
- Boil enough water in a deep non-stick pan, add 1 tsp of oil and salt and mix well.
- Once the water starts boiling, add the noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till they are cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and drain out all the excess water.
- Pour some cold water on the noodles to stop further cooking.
- Let all the water drain out and ensure that the noodles do not contain any moisture. Put the remaining 1 tsp of oil over it and mix it gently. This will prevent the noodles from sticking together.
Use as required
Nutrient values per cup
|Vitamin A||30 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.