Vegetable Munshu ( Chinese Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 138 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14245 times
Vegetable munshu, these delicious tortillas stuffed with stir fried vegetables make a complete meal.
- Mix all the ingredients. Make a soft dough by adding enough water.
- Knead the dough well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Roll out small thin rounds of 150 mm. Diameter and cook them on both sides on a tava (griddle).
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Slice the plums.
- Add the sugar, chilli powder and salt and cook on a slow flame until soft.
- Blend into a smooth sauce in a liquidiser.
- Adjust the sweetness according to taste.
- Spread some plum sauce on each tortilla, place some vegetables in the centre, roll up and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.