Veg Fried Rice
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10881 times
Find mouthwatering fast food veg fried rice recipe and many more pulao, biryani , rice recipes at tarladalal.com. A delicious alternative to traditional fried rice recipe.
- Heat the butter and the oil and stir-fry the cabbage, carrots, peas, sweet corn, onions, french beans, mushrooms, onion stalks, soya sauce and salt.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix with vegetables. fry both over medium heat for two minutes.
- Add boiling water (1½ litres). stir and bring to boil.
- Lower heat and place on heavy iron plate (tavaa) for 15 minutes with lid covered.
- Stir once after 8-10 minutes.
- Serve in a well-heated dish.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.