446 green chilli paste recipes | Indian recipes using green chilli paste
green chilli paste recipes | Indian recipes using green chilli paste |
Indian Breakfast recipes using green chilli paste
Slight spice is required to make the breakfast little interesting. Here are few recipes which shows you how to make quick breakfast in the morning rush hours.
1. Green Pea Poha can be thought of as our desi breakfast cereal! All over India, it is a very popular breakfast choice.
2. Paushtic Parathas made from a dough of whole wheat flour, besan to which palak, carrots, curds and green chilli paste is added.
3. Instant Corn Dhokla a rare combo of sweet corn and rawa come together in this sensational dish!
4. Upvaas Thalipeeth a spicy and savoury pancake, popular in Western India is loaded with nutrition.
5. Potato Bajra Pancake a delicious, tummy-friendly pancake made of grated potatoes and bajra flour, perked up with onions, coriander and other lovely ingredients.
6. Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes sumptuous and easy Pancakes snack will come in handy for breakfast or evening snacks, when you don’t have any batter on hand.
Indian Starters using green chilli paste
Starters should be chatpata in taste that will be achieved only with green chilli paste. It will provide you perfect spice to your dish.
1. Corn Pakodas combination of grated and whole sweet corn kernels with rice flour results in a perfect texture, while green chillies impart a mild but noticeable sharpness to pakora.
2. Garlicky Hummus mediterranean cuisine for giving us this exciting dip! Chickpea is one of the most versatile beans that abounds in all major nutrients.
3. Afghani Paneer combined with other rich ingredients such as cream, milk and butter and used as a marinade for paneer.
4. Sesame Soya Tikki combined with assorted veggies ranging from potatoes and carrots to green peas, the Sesame Soya Tikki has a delectable flavour and crunch that can pick you up even on the gloomiest of days!
Guajarati recipes using green chilli paste
Guajarati household, has in stock in the fridge, as they use the most in almost all kind of dishes. And actually it makes the work less and easy to make. Green chilli is a must to give that kick in your dish.
1. Doodhi Muthia a fist-shaped steamed snack that's much-loved by the Gujaratis. Doodhi and onions when combined with an apt combination of semolina and flours.
2. Ghughra ghughras make tea-time significantly more interesting! fry the ghughras just before serving.
3. Mixed Vegetable Handvo a delicious snack made with readymade idli batter reinforced with loads of tasty, juicy, crunchy veggies!
4. Palak Methi Dhokla tasty greens and cooked into yummy dhoklas that have a tempting aroma and nice flavour.
5. Khatta Dhokla authentic Khatta Dhokla using a batter of rice and urad. Seasoned with black pepper and chilli powder, this steamed Gujarati snack is super tasty and amazingly soft too.
Indian healthy recipes using green chilli paste
Healthy recipes also can be interesting, but yes the spice level needs to be controlled. So the green chilli paste can be added in adequate quantity to make it tasty in the below listed recipes.
1. Buckwheat Dhoklas you can make healthy versions of most of your all-time favourites. So, you get the best of both worlds – great taste and good health.
2. Ragi Roti sumptuous Ragi Roti is rich in calcium and protein, which are required to support our bones and maintain the cells in our body respectively.
3. Palak Methi Muthia represents perfection in flavour, nutrition and visual appeal. The flavours of spinach and fenugreek balance each other very well in these steamed iron and folic acid rich dumplings.
4. Masoor Dal and Vegetable Khichdi a wholesome combination of dal, rice and vegetables cooked with aromatic spices, this traditional khichdi gives several nutrients including a significant amount of iron per serving.
5. Palak Baby Corn Subzi Baby corn apart from being low in calories and fat as compared to other vegetables also imparts a crispy texture to the subzi.
6. Rajma and Urad Dal mixed pulses, seasoned with spices and lots of garlic, cooked in just two teaspoons of oil.
7. Vitamin Khichdi one meal but multi-nutrient! it is packed with vitamins and proteins that are found in abundance in paneer, moong sprouts and dalia.
Indian Snack recipes using green chilli paste
Green chilli paste needs to be handy, in case to make quick evening snack. As this is the only ingredient which will give you the perfect spice in your recipes. Try out the below recipes keeping the paste handy, and you can prepare it in jiffy.
1. Sweet Corn and Spinach Wrap fuss while having sabzi’s for their meal, this is the best way to give them all the nutrients required for the body.
2. Bread Bhajiya made with a spicy batter of besan, crumbled bread, onions, green chillies is superb for Evening Tea Snacks, especially on wet monsoon days.
3. Broccoli and Mushroom Dip an off-beat dip, which offers a radically different alternative to tomato salsa and other dips commonly served with bread.
4. Stuffed Hot Dog Rolls delicious Stuffed Hot Dog Rolls are filled with a white sauce thickened with bread and loaded with colourful and tasty veggies.
5. Sabudana Vada traditionally an ingredient used during fasts, sabudana is a favourite amongst Maharashtrians.