927 coriander powder recipes | Indian recipes using dhania powder |
coriander powder recipes | Indian recipes using dhania powder | See our large collection of recipes using dhania powder from Indian Breakfast and snacks, Indian Sabzi using dhania powder (coriander powder), Curries using coriander powder to Indian chutney and pickles using dhania powder.
Hyderabadi Baghara Baingan
Indian Breakfast and snacks using dhania powder (coriander powder)
Breakfast important meal of the day, it needs to be interesting and filling at the same time, same goes for snacks as well here are few recipes to make your morning and evening.. interesting.
1. Chole Bhature chick peas and spices were simmered together for hours resulting in a dish that a large number of Mumbaites relish even today!
2. Dal Baati Churma Rajasthanis specialise in serving sweet and savoury dishes in combinations that steal the heart and delight the taste buds.
Dal Baati Churma
3. Pyaaz ki Kachori Very few households actually prepare these crisp, flaky deep-fried kachoris stuffed with an onion filling.
Pyaaz ki Kachori
4. Thalipeeth Made with three types of flours, besan, jowar and whole wheat flour, it is easy to prepare.
5. Aloo Gobi Ke Parathe Punjabis in their ingenious way have invented this delectable combination that everyone can enjoy.
Aloo Gobi Ke Parathe, Aloo Cauliflower Paratha Recipe
6. Aloo Methi Parathas supremely tasty variant to the very popular aloo paratha. stuffed aloo methi paratha is made from aloo, methi, whole wheat flour and Indian spices which are easily available ingredients.
Aloo Methi Parathas
Indian Sabzi using dhania powder (coriander powder)
Sabzi is incomplete with the earthy favour of coriander powder. A must ingredient used in Indian cuisine.
1. Kashmiri Dum Aloo Sunday funday and want to treat your family with something extremely scrumptious meal? Here we have a delicacy from the snow-capped mountains,a delicious potato preparation that’s bursting with flavour.
Kashmiri Dum Aloo
2. Dahi Bhindi simplest sabzi recipe that can be included to your daily fare. Here, we have made few changes and made it healthier.
Dahi Bhindi, Healthy Dahi Bhindi
3. Masala Tinda quick and easy vegetable is made using round gourds called tinda tossed with dry spices. Tindas are available for only a short period of time in the year during the monsoons months.
4. Navratna Korma features a delectable assortment of vegetables and fruits in an intense gravy burgeoning with cashew paste and cream.
5. Pindi Chole a classic dish from the Punjabi repertoire, which is flavoured with a large assortment of spice powders and other ingredients.
Pindi Chole, Punjabi Pindi Chana Recipe
6. Kathal ki Subzi a quick and easy way to enjoy raw jackfruit. The vegetable is combined with commonly-available spices, spice powders and other ingredients like onions, tomatoes, ginger, and so on, and pressure-cooked.
Kathal Dry Sabzi, Maharashtrian Jackfruit Subzi
Curries using coriander powder
Curries, important part of Indian cuisine and coriander powder is a must to make delicious gravies. Try out these different recipes and make your favourite ones.
1. Thai Green Curry a lip-smacking green curry, constituted of aromatic herbs and spice powders, tangy lemon juice and rinds.
Thai Green Curry, Veg Thai Green Curry
2. Rajma filling and nutritious, Rajma turns out beautifully when the Rajma is cooked in a thick tomato pulp with only basic spices.
Rajma Curry, Punjabi Rajma Masala Recipe
3. Bhindi Mappas an evergreen favourite of the Syrian Christians in Kerala, Bhindi Mappas features sautéed bhindi in aromatic coconut milk gravy.
Bhindi Mappas, Bhindi in Coconut Gravy, Kerala Vendakka Recipe
4. Baked Doodhi Kofta Curry it is a versatile base that combines well with a wide range of veggies and koftas.
Baked Doodhi Kofta Curry
5. Punjabi Pakoda Kadhi quite richly flavoured with an assortment of spices ranging from cloves and cinnamon to fenugreek and coriander seeds, and the pakodas are an added attraction.
Punjabi Pakoda Kadhi
6. Mangodi ki Dal combines with tomatoes, ginger-green chilli paste and some common spice powders, to give rise to an irresistible accompaniment for hot rice or rotis.
Mangodi ki Dal
Indian chutney and pickles using dhania powder (coriander powder)
Best accompaniment in an Indian thali. Try out these exciting recipes which are mouth-watering. These can be enjoyed with any Indian breads or with just simple dal and rice.
1. Aam ki Launji Quick and easy pickle that tickles your palate! Aam ki Launji is made by cooking mangoes with a readily available selection of spices and powders.
2. Fresh Garlic Chutney is just as tasty and adds zing to traditional foods like stuffed bajra roti, page… garlic is a heart-friendly ingredient as it helps to decrease cholesterol levels.
Fresh Garlic Chutney ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking )
3. Sweet and Spicy Vegetable Pickle a delectable combination of fresh winter vegetables, raw mangoes and an enticing blend of spices and seasonings, sweetened with jaggery.
4. Tamatar ki Launji minimal time, and least effort is all it takes to make this mouth-watering accompaniment!
Tamatar ki Launji
5. Shimla Mirch ki Launji a tongue-tickling launji of capsicum cubes flavoured with nigella seeds, fennels seeds, green chillies and common spice powders, which can be served immediately and also stored for a few days.
Indian biryani and pulao using dhania powder (coriander powder)
Pulao and biryani, all-time favourite for everybody. Try some of my favourite recipes given below.
1. Matki Pulao this one is truly a protein treasure trove lined with the goodness of matki sprouts, this pulao is not only easy-to-digest but nutritious too.
Matki Pulao, Protein Rich Recipe
2. Thai Green Stir-fry Rice coconut milk powder and green curry paste make this recipe truly unique.
Thai Green Stir-fry Rice
3. Sprouted Matki Rice fantabulous recipe using matki is so tasty that you will soon want to prepare the same dish using other sprouts as well!
4. Thai Fried Rice a blend of myriad flavours derived from tangy lemon, ginger, onions, garlic, coriander and some spices too.
5. Vegetable Biryani a rice based one-pot meal dish, which is inherited from India, traces and origin of Biryani are from Hyderabad.
Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Healthy recipe using coriander powder
Recipes with lot of health benefits, Here we have lot of option with lot of variations, but really very tasty and healthy at the same time.
1. Low Calorie Dal Makhani flavourful robust lentil preparation, is a celebrated delicacy from Punjab. Best had with the healthy makki ki roti.
Low Calorie Dal Makhani
2. Chatpata Rajma Wrap wonderful rajma recipe that retains all the taste without being calorie-dense! the spiciness of rajma is balanced by rolling up this wrap with a chunky curd dressing.
Chatpata Rajma Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
3. Bharwa Lauki combines tastefully with protein-packed paneer and Vitamin A and C rich tomatoes.
4. Palak Baby Corn Subzi a low cal version of palak paneer in which baby corn instead.
Palak Baby Corn Subzi
5. Dal Kabila Made with urad dal (or split black lentils), this dal gains its colour and spiciness from the whole kashmiri red chillies.
Dal Kabila, Diabetic Recipe
6. Hariyali Dal complement each other perfectly in this aromatic dish which is an excellent source of protein, iron, vitamin A and calcium.
Hariyali Dal ( Cooking with 1 Teaspoon Oil)
7. Masala Karela masala Karela is a treat to the taste buds, and a wonder food for your body too, as karela contains at least three active substances with anti-diabetic properties.