Tofu and Vegetable Satay ( 100 Calorie Snack )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25372 times
Protein laden tofu is known to speed up weight loss by increasing non-fat body mass. When marinated with veggies in thai green curry paste, it gets a distinctly thai flavour.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using a little water. Keep aside.
- Combine the tofu cubes, onion cubes, babycorn, capsicum cubes, mushrooms and half the marinade in a bowl and toss gently. Keep aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- On a satay stick, arrange 1 piece each of tofu cube, onion cube, babycorn, capsicum cube and mushroom.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 7 more satays.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the satays on a medium flame using ¼ tsp of oil till the vegetables are light brown in colour from all the sides. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.