Vegetable Satay with Peanut Sauce ( Microwave Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 167 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24193 times
A medley of vegetables and paneer threaded on wooden skewers and flavoured with a sweet and spicy peanut sauce makes a lip smacking snack.
- In a microwave safe bowl mix add the capsicum and baby corn along with 1 teaspoon water and microwave on high for 1½ minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the satay marinade in a bowl and add the paneer, baby corn, onions and capsicum and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Thread the paneer, baby corn, onions and capsicum alternatively on 4 satay sticks or wooden skewers.
- Combine the onions, garlic and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the peanut powder and chilli powder and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the water, soya sauce, jaggery, lemon juice and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 1½ minutes. Keep aside.
- Place the satay on a greased microwave safe flat plate, pour the satay sauce over and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove and spoon the sauce back from the plate and microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
- Serve hot.
- If the satay sauce becomes a little thick add some water to thin down its consistency.
Nutrient values per satay
|Vitamin A||874.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||242.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.