Microwave Snack Indian Recipes, 43 Easy Microwave Snack Recipes
Microwave Snack Indian Recipes, 43 Easy Microwave Snack Recipes | The microwave oven has evolved into a handy kitchen helper that makes it easy to make many snacks and starters in a jiffy! What is most convenient about using the microwave is that in most cases, you do not have to stand by the dish, constantly stirring or turning it around. It gets cooked uniformly without your intervention.
Baby Corn Hara Masala ( Microwave Recipe)
To prepare a starter, you can make the necessary preparations in advance, and pop it into the microwave oven just as soon as your guests arrive. It will get cooked even as you chat with your guests, ready to serve when they are ready to dine!
Or, put a light snack to cook in the microwave as soon as you come home, so you will have something hot and tasty to eat as soon as you freshen up.
Here is how you can prepare delicious microwave Indian snacks.
For a quick breakfast snack, make the Maharashrain Batata Poha, Gujarati Doodhi Muthia or South Indian Sevaiyan Upma.
Healthy Microwave Indian Snacks
Low calorie snacks are always a good option. Here are some healthy Indian micowave snacks which are worth making.
Fat Free Dahi Vada ( Microwave Recipes)
1. Try the non fried Dahi Vada
2. If you are looking to top up your protein, then Paneer Tikka.
3. Besan and Peanuts are both healthy and combine well for a Besan Masala Peanut snack.
Besan Masala Peanuts, Microwave Besan Masala Groundnut
Microwave evening Indian snacks
When you feel hungry you need any snack within minutes. Here are the recipes for you which is very interesting and quick to make it.
1. Doodhi Muthia are very famous snack derived for Gujarat, which are made with different ingredients and has a lot of variations too.
2. Besan Masala Peanuts crisp and spicy Besan Masala Peanuts are very popular all over India. They are flavoured in different ways – in the North, they are made with a slightly tangy flavour.
3. Sevaiyan Upma traditionally been amongst the most popular upmas all over the country, made frequently in almost every household for breakfast or as supper.
Sevaiyan Upma in A Microwave
4. Batata Poha a universal appeal amongst youngsters and elders alike. Everybody has a reason for loving this delicious snack – its wholesomeness, convenience, enjoyable flavour or unique texture.
Batata Poha, Aloo Poha
Microwave quick Indian snacks
Quick hot snacks for your sudden hunger. All the below recipes are ready in minutes. Try these with your kids and your loved ones.
1. Instant Handva yummy breakfast this is! a variant of the traditional handva, this savoury cake uses idli batter to reduce the preparation time.
2. Mini Rava Uttappa make quick, non-greasy uttappams in the microwave. Since this curd and semolina-based variety does not require fermentation.
Mini Rava Uttappa
3. Soya Panki wholesome snack that is easy to make, easy to have. In a microwave it becomes even easier! however, even if the means and methods are new, some aspects of tradition are to be maintained.
Soya Panki ( Microwave Recipe )
4. Green Peas Dhokla a quick batter of crushed green peas and besan pepped up with lemon juice and ginger-green chilli paste is cooked into dhoklas within three minutes.
Green Peas Dhokla
Microwave party Indian snacks
When there is a sudden party you want something to cook. Here we come up with recipes, which will make your work less and very much faster.
1. Herb Paneer with Papadis fresh home-made paneer is used. You can serve the herb paneeri on toasted bread or baked papdi to make a quick snack.
Herb Paneer with Papadis
2. Cheesy Nachos nachos is drowned in a gooey, cheesy sauce made quickly and easily in the microwave oven. A dash of red chilli flakes adds a spicy punch to the Cheesy Nachos, making it all the more irresistible!
Cheesy Nachos ( Microwave Recipe)
3. Baked Potatoes a universal favourite, much loved by people across the world. It can be enjoyed plain, with cheese or with a yummy filling as in this case.
4. Microwave Popcorn made in A Bowl nice and crunchy when you buy the tub and munch on it right away. But, if you buy a large quantity and bring it home for a party or get-together, it loses its crunch in no time at all!
Microwave Popcorn Made in A Bowl
5. Masala Corn masaledar version of corn is a great snack for a monsoon’s day. use of varied ingredients like capsicum, onions, tomato ketchup, and—would you believe it—cheese, gives a completely new dimension to masala corn!
6. Chocolate and Carrot Brownie mouth-watering Chocolate and Carrot Brownie has a rustic texture and satiating flavour that you will fall in love with. Grated carrot adds a lovely shade and a grainy mouth-feel to this brownie.
Chocolate and Carrot Brownie
For a Dessert snack try Chocolate and Carrot Brownie .
Given below is our Collection of Microwave Snack Indian Recipes, 43 Easy Microwave Snack Recipes |
You will find other Snack, Starter Recipe articles below of interest.
Pakora Pakoda (33 recipes)
Pancakes (85 recipes)
Paneer Based Snacks (169 recipes)
Pav Bhaji Recipe Collection (23 recipes)
Quick Evening Snacks (274 recipes)