Sweet Corn Balls ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
स्वीट कॉर्न बॉल्स्
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Sweet Corn Balls ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes) in Hindi)
Added to 219 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74758 times
This ever-popular chinese starter is perked up by the use of authentic red curry paste.
- Blend the sweet corn in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Transfer it to a bowl, add the red curry paste, spring onion greens, soya sauce, sweet corn paste, rice flour and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball. .
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame, and deep-fry the balls till they are golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
Nutrient values per ball
|Vitamin A||43.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.