Creamy Layered Orange Parfait
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10626 times
Generally, even those who are confident that they can cook a meal within ten minutes doubt their ability to prepare a dessert that speedily!
Worry not. There are amazing recipes like the Coffee and Biscuit Parfait , Oreo Biscuits with White Chocolate and Orange Mousse , and this, which can be prepared within minutes if you have the ingredients ready on hand.
This Creamy Layered Orange Parfait is a mind-blowing dessert, which combines the fluffiness of cake, the lusciousness of cream and the irresistible tanginess of orange. All you need to do is get together the ingredients and arrange them in a glass, as explained. The outcome is simply too awesome to describe!
- Take a serving glass, break 1 cake slice into big pieces and drizzle 1 tsp orange crush evenly over it.
- Put ¼ cup of orange segments evenly over it, swirl little beaten whipped cream over it.
- Again, break 1 slice of cake into big pieces and place it over the beaten whipped cream layer, drizzle 1 tsp of orange crush evenly over it.
- Swirl little more beaten whipped cream over it and finally drizzle orange crush evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 1 more glass.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.