broccoli cauliflower red cabbage salad recipe | low carb broccoli cauliflower salad | Indole rich healthy Indian salad |
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 127 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 70767 times
When you are in the mood for something truly exotic, try this broccoli, cauliflower and red cabbage salad. Crunchy vegetables tossed in a curd dressing, this salad is creamy, crunchy, healthy and filling. You will be having these veggies in the healthiest form, while also enjoying the delectable texture and exquisite flavours. Isn’t that the best of both worlds?
- Combine all the ingredients including the dressing and toss well.
- Serve broccoli, cauliflower and red cabbage salad chilled.
- Goodness Guide :
- Broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage are cruciferous vegetables.
- Which contain Vitamin A and its precursors as well as Vitamin C.
- These serve as protection against certain types of cancer.
Broccoli, Cauliflower and Red Cabbage Salad recipe with step by step photos
like broccoli cauliflower red cabbage salad recipe | low carb broccoli cauliflower salad | Indole rich healthy Indian salad | then see our Indole rich recipes and some recipes we love below.
what is broccoli cauliflower red cabbage salad made of ? See below image of list of ingredients from broccoli cauliflower red cabbage salad.
In a bowl put 1/3 cup low fat curds (dahi). Check if dressing is good. Add olive oil if required.
Add 1/4 tsp of mustard (rai / sarson) powder.
Add 1 tsp finely chopped parsley.
Add a pinch of sugar.
Add salt to taste.
curd parsley dressing.
In a big bowl put 3/4 cup steamed broccoli florets.
Add 3/4 cup blanched cauliflower.
Add 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage.
Add 1/2 cup shredded cabbage.
Add the curd parsley dressing.
Serve broccoli, cauliflower and red cabbage salad chilled.
broccoli cauliflower cabbage salad has abundant usage of broccoli and cabbage which are indole rich foods in the salad. 5 Health Benefits of Indoles
- Prevents various cancer like cervical cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer etc.
- Helps reduce the inflammation in the body.
- Acts as an antioxidant and scavenges the harmful free radicals.
- Helps body get rid of toxins and cleanse the system.
- Aids in maintaining estrogen balance.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.