Last Updated : Oct 23,2017
Viewed 7054 times
Cake slices refers to simple slices of different flavours of cakes. They are small square-shaped slices, which are packed and have a longer shelf life as compared to regular cakes.Sliced cakes are readily available in the market, in variants that include Fruit, Butter Sponge, Chocolate, Pineapple, Milk, Vanilla-Chocolate, Orange, etc.
How to select
• Cake slices are easily available in the market, in brands like Britannia.
• Check the seal of the package, and the dates of manufacturing and expiry, before buying.
• They are tasty as it is, and can and be a quick snack.
• The sliced cakes are also used as a base to make a variety of desserts like cakes, gateau, pastries, mousse cakes, cheese cakes etc.
• They may also be used as a part of different sundaes.
How to store
• Store the cakes in a cool and dry place, and use within 2-3 days as it might spoil if not stored as directed.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.