Cheesy Noodle Cutlet
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 695 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74849 times
Sweet corn, noodles and cheese – these are all ingredients that kids fall for, in any form. When these wonder ingredients come together as an exciting cutlet, it is all the more irresistible. The best part is that these crunchy yet chewy Cheesy Noodle Cutlets can be made easily. All in all, a snack that both you and your kids will love.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a 75 mm. (3”) flat round cutlet.
- Roll each cutlet in bread crumbs till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry, a few cutlets at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per cutlet
|Vitamin A||85.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.