Cheesy Corn and Vegetable Cutlets ( Baby and Toddler)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 715 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 165599 times
These mouth-watering and colourful cutlets are a great way to lure your kids into having a whole lot of nutritious ingredients!
Grate the vegetables finely so that it is easy for your child to consume, and to make it all the more attractive you can roll the cutlets in fancy shapes and sizes.
Serve these vitamin A, calcium and protein laden Cheesy Corn and Vegetable Cutlets immediately or use it to make a burger or Frankie with it.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the corn, carrots, cabbage and garlic, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, transfer to a bowl and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled, add the potatoes, cheese and salt and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into small round flat cutlets.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, place the cutlets and cook on a medium flame till the cutlets turn light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per cutlet
|Energy|| 52 kcal|
|Protein|| 1.4 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 4.8 gm|
|Fat|| 3.0 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 106.1 mcg|
|Calcium|| 29.6 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.