Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4658 times
An indian appetizer made from the mashed channa mixed with spices and herbs. Serve with rotis or just serve as a starter.
- Pressure cook the chana dal for 3 to 4 whistles, or till the chana dal is cooked.
- Blend in a mixer to a coarse powder and keep aside.
- Combine the garlic and ginger and geen chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the chana dal paste and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round flat kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by teenavya on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.