Sweet Corn and Cheese Quesadillas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 146 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62098 times
This recipe brings a Mexican favourite to your dining table! Sweet Corn and Cheese Quesadillas, featuring the lovable gooeyness of cheese and the joyous crunch of corn, is a dish that your whole family will love.
Some smart moves such as using a combination of refined and whole wheat flours to make the tortillas, and including assorted veggies in the stuffing, enhance the texture and flavour of these Sweet Corn and Cheese Quesadillas making them a pleasure to bite into.
Just make sure you serve this Sweet Corn and Cheese Quesadillas immediately on preparation before the stuffing as well as the tortillas lose their best textures.
Enjoy how to make Sweet Corn and Cheese Quesadillas recipe with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll each portion of the dough into a 150 mm. (6") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the tortilla and fold it over to make a semi-circle and press it lightly to seal the edges.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the quesadilla, using 1 tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 7 more sweet corn and cheese quesadillas.
- Serve the sweet corn and cheese quesadillas immediately.
Corn and Cheese Quesadillas Video by Tarla Dalal
Sweet Corn and Cheese Quesadillas recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per quesadilla
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.