97 Noodles recipes | veg noodles Indian style |
Noodles recipes | veg noodles Indian style |
Quick recipes using noodles
Quick noodles, ready in a jiffy. Only thing is noodles should be ready and boiled, rest is just saute noodles in minutes. Try the recipes below.
1. Manchow Soup all-time favourite, this soup is an ideal starter for any meal.
Manchow Soup, Chinese Veg Manchow Soup
2. Vegetable and Noodle Wrap a great way to ensure that your children eat their veggies without making a long face.
3. Hakka Noodles one of the best options to treat your taste buds and a perfect one meal dinner.
Hakka Noodles, Chinese Hakka Noodle Recipe
4. Spinach Noodles mouth-wateringly tasty, easy and quick to make.
Starter recipes using noodles
Starter with noodles. We present you 2 veg noodle based starters.
1. Cheesy Noodle Potato Cutlet a simple and delicious snack. Sweet corn, noodles, potatoes and cheese – these are all ingredients that kids fall for, in any form.
2. Steamed Wontons a sumptuous version of Steamed Wontons made with a wholesome mixture of sautéed veggies, sprouts and noodles, which is stuffed into readymade wonton wrappers and steamed.
Snacks using noodles
Evening hunger or hunger after school, these cool recipes will solve all your stress about what you have to make.
1. Chilli Garlic Noodles can be prepared in less than 15 minutes which makes it a perfect and ideal meal for lazy Sundays or long tiring days!
Chilli Garlic Noodles ( Chinese Cooking )
2. Fried Noodles with Paneer sure to take your taste buds on a roller-coaster ride, thanks to the sheer variety of textures and flavours that it offers.
3. Chinese Bhel a very popular roadside snack in Mumbai. It is made of fried noodles, perked up with crunchy veggies like cabbage and spring onions and splashes of tongue-tickling Oriental sauces.
Chinese Bhel ( Chinese Recipe )
4. Schezuan Chopsuey Dosa a perfect example of that vibrancy!
Schezuan Chopsuey Dosa, Mumbai Roadside Schezwan Dosa Recipe
Noodles for parties and get togethers
Here are some nice noodle based recipes for throwing a party.
1. American Chop Suey a popular Indo-Chinese noodle dish. It is wholesome and consists of fried noodles and a tangy spicy sauce.
2. Triple Schezwan Rice noodles, rice and the gravy are the three main components of the recipe. Rice and noodles are stir fried into a wok and served with spicy schezuan gravy.
Triple Schezuan Rice+
3. Chinese Panini fusion of Italian and Oriental cuisine, the Chinese Panini is a sumptuous snack of Panini bread, grilled with a filling that combines juicy veggies, crunchy fried noodles and tongue-tickling sauces.
4. Stewed Rice in Manchurian Gravy a truly tongue-tickling dish from the Chinese repertoire.
Stewed Rice in Manchurian Gravy, Chinese Recipe