by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38926 times
You would never have thought of this combination! but noodles tossed with spinach, cheese sauce and colourful vegetables results in an absolutely delightful treat.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions whites and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach purée, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk and cheese spread, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the noodles, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Spinach Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.