Vegetable and Noodle Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34567 times
If you have a fussy child on your hands, he will love this one! this wrap is a great way to ensure that your children eat their veggies without making a long face. Noodles cooked with loads of vegetables in the oriental style and lined with sweet and sour sauce will be devoured by your kids in no time at all! whole wheat rotis and bean sprouts, of course, add an unmistakably healthy touch to the wrap.
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the garlic, chilli-garlic chutney and green chillies and sauté on a high flame for few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté for another minute.
- Add the mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, dark soya sauce and salt and stir-fry over a high flame for another 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and toss for another 2 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and arrange ¼th of the stir-fried rice in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange ¼th of the stir-fried noodles and ¼ cup of bean sprouts over it.
- Finally spread 1½ tbsp of schezuan sauce and ½ tbsp of sweet and sour sauce over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
- 1.For 1½ cups of boiled noodles put 1½ cups of raw noodles and ½ tsp of oil in boiling water and cook till done.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.