Indian style Italian Party Recipes | What Indian's cook for Italian parties ?
Indian style Italian Party Recipes | What Indian's cook for Italian parties ? Here is what Indian's cook when they make Italian food for a party. All ingredients are easily available in India. See our Italian starters for party, Italian party snacks, Italian main course for party and Italian desserts for parties.
Creamy Mixed Vegetables in Spinach Gravy
Italian starters for party
Italian themed party, mouth-watering recipes to try and make the party a great hit. All the recipes are easy to make.
1. Pizza Crackers a quick-fix snack that matches the flavour of pizzas with an even more exciting texture!
2. Ricotta and Cherry Tomato Crostini appetizer made of crispy bread, topped with crumbled ricotta cheese, colourful cherry tomatoes, aromatic herbs and tongue-tickling spices.
Ricotta and Cherry Tomato Crostini
3. Avocado and Coconut Crostini perfect to serve as starters at parties. They set a very upbeat mood right at the beginning, with their attractive appearance and irresistible taste.
Avocado and Coconut Crostini
4. Baked Corn and Tomato Bread Cups simple bread slices transform into crisp, buttery cups that can hold a mouth-wateringly cheesy mixture of juicy corn, tangy tomatoes and crunchy veggies.
Baked Corn and Tomato Bread Cups
Italian party snacks
All-time favourite snacks where in kids and adults both love them .
1. White Sauce Pasta a creamy, silky and smooth texture and bonuses with soothing flavor, it is not just perfectly cooked and combined with fusilli but also with colourful and crunchy veggies.
Pasta in White Sauce
2. Honey Chilli Potatoes perked up with garlic and chilli powder, even before deep-frying, to make sure that the flavour seeps in right to the core.
Honey Chilli Potatoes, Potatoes in Honey Chill Sauce
3. Mac N Cheese the luscious macaroni beneath it, offer an unforgettable experience that is enjoyed equally by young and old.
Mac N Cheese, Three - Cheese Mac N Cheese
4. Spicy Pineapple and Tofu Pizza amazing pizza is topped with sweet and juicy pineapples, spruced up with a sprinkling of peppy herbs and spice powders.
Spicy Pineapple and Tofu Pizza
Italian main course for party
These recipes makes a full meal by itself. Try these interesting meals and make your kitchen chores much faster and quick.
1. Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce all-time favourite pasta preparation that appeals to all with its simple yet tangy flavour.
Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce
2. Cheesy Jalapeno Potato Bake tummy grumbles and your taste buds salivate, yearning for a tasty and exotic snack, the Cheesy Jalapeno Potato Bake is the best choice to meet their expectations!
Cheesy Jalapeno Potato Bake
3. Focaccia Bread famous bread can be used to make sandwiches, toast or bread-based starters.
Focaccia Bread, Homemade Italian Soft Bread
4. Baked Beans Veg Cannelloni a mixture of baked beans and red capsicum, this cannelloni is coated in tomato sauce and sprinkled generously with cheese.
Baked Beans Veg Cannelloni
5. Apple Almond and Celery Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing a refreshing salad that is bursting with flavour. It must ideally be served chill, and is therefore a wonderful choice on a hot summer day.
Apple Almond and Celery Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
6. Creamy Pumpkin Risotto thrown in a smart assortment of delicious ingredients to make it super tasty.
Creamy Pumpkin Risotto
Italian desserts for parties
Desserts complete the meaning of dinner party or a lunch party. Famous Italian dessert recipes from scratch, different from other desserts in the market.
1. Cassata an ice-cream, shaped like a brick, consisting of layers of ice-creams of different flavours on liqueur soaked sponge.
Cassata, Sponge Cake Layered with Vanilla and Coffee Ice Cream
2. Almond Cookie Tiramisu made quickly with cookies, instant coffee powder, grated chocolate and cream along with other common ingredients.
Almond Cookie Tiramisu
3. Quick Tiramisu dessert of coffee-coated biscuits layered with a luscious mixture of cream, often containing cheese and rum too.
Quick Tiramisu, Non Alcoholic Tiramisu
Enjoy our Indian style Italian Party Recipes | What Indian's cook for Italian parties ? and other party recipe articles below.