Garden Fresh Fusilli
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 80 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14237 times
Simple classic pasta made with fusilli and cottage cheese tossed along with garden fresh parsley and basil enhances the essence of each and every ingredient used. You can replace the fusilli with penne, conchiglie or any other short pasta. This recipe is a good choice for an easy lunch menu. Fresh herbs have a magical and concentrated flavour and bring a dazzling green effect on the pasta.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and green chillies to it.
- Add the paneer cubes and stir for some time.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix gently.
- Bring to a boil and serve hot.
- Make this pasta just before you are ready to serve it. Keep the ingredients ready in advance.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.