Quick Tiramisu, Non Alcoholic Tiramisu
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17478 times
Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert of coffee-coated biscuits layered with a luscious mixture of cream, often containing cheese and rum too.
Here is a quick, non-alcoholic version of Tiramisu, which you can prepare in a jiffy when you sight a sudden guest, or when you are back from office but want to celebrate a happy occasion.
The awesome coffee flavour of this Quick Tiramisu is sure to steal your heart, while the chocolaty touch of cocoa powder and Hide-and-Seek biscuits makes it even better.
When in need of a quick dessert, you can also try other biscuit-based treats like the Crunchy Pineapple Cake and the Chocolate Biscuit Cake .
- Combine 2 tsp of instant coffee powder and 5 tbsp of hot water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the remaining ½ tsp of instant coffee powder and 1 tsp of hot water in a bowl and mix well. Add this to the beaten whipped cream and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take 1 hide and seek biscuit dip in the coffee water solution and place it in a serving glass.
- Swirl little mixture of coffee-whipped cream mixture, evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 2 more layers of biscuit and coffee water solution and finally sprinkle cocoa powder evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make two more glasses.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.