quick veg spaghetti | Indian style tomato spaghetti | tiffin box veg spaghetti |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1083 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 288997 times
quick veg spaghetti | Indian style tomato spaghetti | tiffin box veg spaghetti | with 26 amazing images.
quick veg spaghetti is made from cooked spaghetti, together with mixed veggies, tomato ketchup and chilli powder, results in a very tasty meal, which will appeal to people of all age groups.
The composition of this Indian style tomato spaghetti is such that the veggies are of different textures and colours, so every mouthful is an experience to feast on. This tiffin box veg spaghetti , interestingly, also stays fresh in the tiffin box for more than 4 hours, so you can comfortably send it to school or office too!
For some extra burst of fun in the tiffin, pack a slice of Chocolate Pizza to relish after the yummy spaghetti.
Also, check out our collection of kids lunch box recipes. You will find many quick and easy recipes to surprise your kids every day.
Enjoy how to make quick veg spaghetti | Indian style tomato spaghetti | tiffin box veg spaghetti with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- To make quick veg spaghetti, heat the oil in a broad non-stick, add the onions and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sweet corn, tomato ketchup, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spaghetti, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow the quick veg spaghetti to cool completely, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Quick Spaghetti Video by Tarla Dalal
Quick Veg Spaghetti, Indian Style Tomato Spaghetti recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||372.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||36.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||35.5 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.