Spaghetti with Spinach and Mushrooms
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 440 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33803 times
Spaghetti with Spinach and Mushrooms is a satiating meal that satisfies not just your stomach but your culinary senses too, with its creamy texture and crunchy interludes. Going beyond plain white sauce, this spaghetti preparation features a milky, cheesy, creamy sauce chock-full of spinach and mushrooms. You will love the blend of flavours and textures in every mouthful of this wholesome dish.
- Heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and spring onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and mushroom, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cream, milk, cheese and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli flakes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spaghetti, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately.
Spaghetti with Spinach and Mushrooms Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.