Pasta in White Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 272 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 70648 times
White sauce, with its soothing texture and flavour, plays host to not just perfectly cooked fusilli but also a medley of colourful and crunchy veggies. Colourful capsicums, vibrant broccoli and crunchy baby corn endow this dish with a splash of colours, which is pretty to behold and tempting to bite into! Wonderfully flavoured with spices and herbs, the Pasta in White Sauce is a real delight to devour.
- Combine the milk, plain flour and salt in a deep bowl and whisk well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the yellow, green and red capsicum and zucchini and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and baby corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the milk-plain flour mixture, chilli flakes, mixed herbs, cheese and little salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the fusilli, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while tossing gently.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.