Crispy Potato Vegetable in Mint Coriander Curd Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 286 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39035 times
This gravy is surprisingly easy to prepare, when compared to its mind-blowing taste! Crispy-fried baby potato halves are bathed in a mouth-watering gravy of curds, flavoured with garam masala and a peppy mint-coriander paste.
A dash of fresh cream added to the gravy enhances the mouth-feel, making the Crispy Potato Vegetable in Mint Coriander Curd Gravy a lusciously rich treat. Enjoy it hot and fresh, with your favourite rotis or puris .
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the prepared mint-coriander paste and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the whisked curds, garam masala and salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the deep-fried potatoes and fresh cream, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||202.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.