How many calories does one serving of Veg Pakoda, Mixed Vegetable Pakora have?
One serving of Veg Pakoda, Mixed Vegetable Pakora gives 315 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 100 calories, proteins account for 29 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 186 calorie. One serving of Veg Pakoda, Mixed Vegetable Pakora provides about 16 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Veg Pakoda, Mixed Vegetable Pakora recipe.
Is Veg Pakoda, Mixed Vegetable Pakora healthy?
Veg Pakoda, Mixed Vegetable Pakora is high in
1. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
4. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
5. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 315 calories that come from one serving of Veg Pakoda, Mixed Vegetable Pakora?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 35 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 32 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 42 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 54 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.