How many calories does one serving of Peanut Pakoda, Shingdana Bhajiya have?
One serving of Peanut Pakoda, Shingdana Bhajiya gives 457 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 138 calories, proteins account for 59 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 260 calorie. One Peanut Pakoda, Shingdana Bhajiya provides about 23 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Peanut Pakoda, Shingdana Bhajiya recipe.
Is Peanut Pakoda, Shingdana Bhaijiya healthy?
Peanut Pakoda, Shingdana Bhajiya is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Vitamin B3 (niacin) : Vitamin B3 helps in brain functioning and mental health. Also healthy skin formation.
5. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
6. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
7. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 457 calories that come from one serving of Peanut Pakoda, Shingdana Bhajiya?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 47 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 36 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 47 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 1 min
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.