Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6228 times
Inspite of not using any butter,chutney,cheese this is a amazing mouthwatering low cal sandwich!!!
the extra health conscious can prepare dahi out of skim milk.
but please remember that the curd to be used should not be sour and the bread slices should be fresh.
- Hang the dahi in a muslin cloth for an hour or till all the water comes out.
- Then take out the dahi in a bowl and mix in salt to taste,pepper powder, chaat masala,boondi,coriander leaves,hot and sweet chilli sauce,salad oil,green chilli and mix well.
- Marinate this mixture for 1/2 hour.
- Apply this mixture on one slice and cover with the other slice.
- Repeat the same process for the others.
- Cut from the center and serve with fudina chutney/ketchup
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.