Rice Noodles with Vegetables in Thai Red Curry Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 254 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55199 times
While you are bound to expect a sweet and sour flavour in most Oriental sauces, this Thai Red Curry Sauce has something more in store for you! The addition of roasted peanuts gives the sauce such a fabulous crunch and rustic aroma, that is gets totally, totally irresistible.
Rice noodles and vegetables like long beans and broccoli turn into a mouth-watering delicacy when topped with this delicious curry sauce. You can prepare the sauce earlier, but heat it well, and assemble the Rice Noodles with Vegetables in Thai Red Curry Sauce just before serving.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the noodles, bean sprouts, long beans and broccoli and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the soya sauce and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Just before serving re-heat the curry sauce.
- Put the noodles mixture on a serving plate, top it with the prepared curry sauce and serve immediately.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.