Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3277 times
A quick, easy to prepare, health inspired pizza recipe, Oriental pizza has whole wheat pizza as base. The vegetables are cooked in a true Oriental style of cooking and spread as topping. A tasty and lovely alternative to a typical tomato sauce based pizza sauce and stir fried veggies as topping.
Add your private note
Oriental Pizza recipe - How to make Oriental Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 50 minutes
- Seive the flour ,salt and sugar together add oil & mix well
- Make a well in the middle and crumble the yeast add ½ cup warm water
- After 5 minutes mix and make a dough using warm water
- Leave the dough covered with a wet cloth for about 40-45 mins. till the quantity has doubled
- Roll out the dough according to the size of the pizza pan , ½ “ thick
- Grease the pizza pan using oil liberally
- Put the rolled out dough on the pan and set aside
- Heat abt 1 tbsp oil in a pan , add garlic & ginger ,stir for a min.
- Add sprouts and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Then add the oninons , carrot , leaves , cabbage & capsicum
- Mix the cormflour ,salt & soya sauce to ½ cup water
- Add chilly sauce & the cornflour paste .
- Finally add noodles stir for 2 to 3 mins remove from fire
- Spread these on the pizza base garnish with grated cheese/paneer
- Bake in very hot oven at 500 degrees f for 20 mins.
- If using readymade pizza base bake till cheese melts and appears light brown.
- Cut and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by k_aar on 06 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.