Low Calorie Nawabi Curry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 347 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21551 times
Discover a new way to make a creamy, flavorful and low-calorie gravy. Packed with delicate seasonings and spices, this Low-Calorie Nawabi Curry makes a wonderful fare especially when served hot with rotis .
Apart from being a low-calorie recipe, this curry has a wealth of nutrients like vitamins A and C.
Add your private note
Low Calorie Nawabi Curry recipe - How to make Low Calorie Nawabi Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, blend in a mixer till smooth and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the prepared paste and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato mixture, boiled mixed vegetables, capsicum, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy|| 50 kcal|
|Protein|| 1.7 gm|
|Carbohydrate|| 7.3 gm|
|Fat|| 1.5 gm|
|Fibre|| 2.4 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 505.7 mcg|
|Vitamin C|| 46.6 mg|
|Calcium|| 64.2 mg|
|Iron|| 0.8 mg|
|Folic Acid|| 24.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.