by Tarla Dalal
Added to 199 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 94329 times
Navaratna “nine gems”, and this curry is made with nine different vegetables, fruits and nuts this recipe can be best described as a princess… swet, dainty and royal. Paneer mingles well with the mélange of vegetables and fruits in this mild yet luscious curry. The silver varq gives it a fitting finishing touch.
- Boil the french beans, carrots, cauliflower and green peas. Drain and keep aside.
- Deep fry the potatoes and paneer separately in hot oil till done. Remove, drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Whisk the curds till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the ground paste for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and curds and fry again stirring continuously till the mixture leaves oil
- Add the capsicum and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add boiled vegetables, potatoes, paneer, cashewnuts, raisins, peas, salt, sugar and ½ cup of water and cook for a few minutes to bring to a boil.
- Serve hot garnished with the silver leaf, pineapple piesces and cherries.
Nutrient values per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.