Herbed Paneer Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 84 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20874 times
A really nutritious combination of iron-rich fresh greens and paneer, which is packed with calcium, vitamin b2 and protein. Serve with fresh curds for a wholesome and filling breakfast.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place one semi-cooked chapati on a clean dry surface, place 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the chapati and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using ½ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining chapatis and stuffing to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Energy|| 123 kcal|
|Protein|| 4.2 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 11.1 gm|
|Fat|| 4.9 gm|
|Iron|| 1.3 mg|
|Calcium|| 102.5 mg|
|Vitamin A|| 336.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.