by Tarla Dalal
Added to 129 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35487 times
Here is a unique tikki made with crunchy peanuts and vibrant spinach held together by whole wheat flour and besan. This tasty snack is loaded with vitamin B3, which is required for producing and utilising energy from the food that you eat.
With just a dash of lemon juice and green chillies to complement the rustic flavour of peanuts, this simple but scrumptious Groundnut Tikki is sure to sweep you off your feet with its awesome taste and texture.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using little water.
- Add 1 tsp of warm oil and again knead well.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into 50 mm. (2”) diameter thin round flat tikkis.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ½ tsp of oil. Cook each tikki on it using ¼ tsp of oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Groundnut Tikkis (Pregnancy Recipe) Video of Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tikki
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.