Garlic Cauliflower, Spicy Gobhi Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1723 times
Cauliflower is a very versatile veggie, which absorbs flavours well. So, although the vegetable by itself does not have a very vibrant flavour, it is easy to turn it into a delicacy by cooking it with the right ingredients.
Garlic Cauliflower is one such mouth-watering preparation of cauliflower cooked with garlic and spices. It is very easy and can be made in a jiffy, but has a strong and zesty flavour that turns out to be the highlight of your meal!
You can also try other cauliflower recipes like Cauliflower Parathas and Cauliflower with Chutney .
- Boil enough water in a deep non-stick pan, add the turmeric powder and little salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Drain well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the chilli-garlic paste and little salt and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the cauliflower florets, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while tossing it occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||89.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||41.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.