Sukhi Sabzis Recipes, Dry Indian Vegetables, Sukhi Sabji recipes
Sukhi Sabzis Recipes, Dry Indian Vegetables, Sukhi Sabji recipes. We have a large collection of sukhi or dry Indian vegetables from simple dry sabzi, healthy dry sabzi and Indian regional dry sabzis.
Masala Bharwan Karela
Simple dry sabzi, dry Indian vegetables
Everyday subzi fpor lunch or dinner. Super easy and quick to make it. As the spices used here is a very basic and easily available ingredients. Try this recipes and make cooking fun.
1. Kobi Batata Nu Shaak an off-beat combination of shredded cabbage and cubed potatoes makes a wonderful dry subzi.
Kobi Batata Nu Shaak
2. Aloo Methi made with everyday ingredients in Indian kitchens like potatoes, methi, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds and red chillies.
3. Methi Papad basic and can be easily found in every Indian well-maintained pantry!!
4. Aloo Fry a large assortment of spice powders including tongue-tickling ones like garam masala and amchur.
Aloo Fry Recipe, How To Make Potato Fry
5. Kele ki Sabzi unbelievable simplicity of this recipe and the super-fast procedure, the Sabzi has a very enjoyable flavour, which will be loved by all.
Kele ki Sabzi, Banana Subzi
Indian regional dry sabzis
Every region has its speciality subzi, here we have come up with variations and different taste from the north, south, east and west. The recipes are simple and easy at the same time to follow. Enjoy these with assorted Indian breads.
1. Bengali Style Okra a unique flavour to this subzi, which features only simple ingredients that can be found in anybody's spice rack.
2. Maharashtrian Jackfruit Subzi crunch of the kathal together with the tongue-tickling flavour of this paste and the juiciness of tomatoes and onions.
Kathal Dry Sabzi, Maharashtrian Jackfruit Subzi
3. French Beans and Carrot Thoran a traditional vegetable preparation that is popular in Kerala. A dry sabzi that can also be prepared with many different veggies.
French Beans and Carrot Thoran, Kerala Dry Sabzi
4. Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Sabzi onions, ginger, garlic and tomatoes together with a few spice powders perk up the flavour of the Broccoli aur Paneer ki Subzi making it a superb accompaniment for Rotis .
Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi
5. Tondali Chya Kacharya A dry subzi with a traditional tempering and a garnish of freshly grated coconut, kacharya usually involves stir-frying the vegetable till it is crisp.
Tondali Chya Kacharya
Dry sabzi for tiffin
Every morning there is a lot of struggle to make subzis for tiffin. Here are few recipes which will make your daily task easy and stress free.
1. Cabbage Vatana Nu Shaak an easy and quick vegetable recipe with the combination of two regularly used vegetables.
Cabbage Vatana Nu Shaak
2. Pyaz ki Subzi an aromatic onion vegetable flavoured with dry masalas.
Pyaz ki Subzi
3. Stir Fried Bhindi with Peanuts no-fuss recipe that you can make on any day. It is made with everyday ingredients and the all-time favourite vegetable bhindi.
Stir Fried Bhindi with Peanuts
4. Arbi Sabzi a unique preparation of colocassia, which is easy and quick to make but very, very tasty.
5. Shimla Mirch Besan ki Sukhi Sabzi a pleasantly spicy flavour, which is accentuated by the addition of sugar and lemon juice.
Shimla Mirch Besan ki Sukhi Subzi
6. Sukhi Aloo Bhaji a unique flavour that is spicy, sweet and tangy, all at one go.
Sukhi Aloo Bhaji, Dry Potato Sabzi
Healthy dry subzis
Enjoy your daily subzis in a healthier manner, with less oil and fats to the subzi. Ideally a low cal subzi for your family, yet maintaining an authentic taste.
1. Matki Sabzi homely and satiating sabzi recipe that is much-loved by the Gujaratis.
2. Pyaz Wali Bhindi for Weight Loss a perfect low calorie version of the famous North-Indian recipe in which the ladies finger is tossed with sautéed onions.
Pyaz Wali Bhindi
3. Masala Karela amazed by how effectively grated cauliflower masks the bitterness of karela, making it a delicacy that even kids would not mind eating.
4. Carrot Methi Sabzi a great combination of textures and fragrant, spicy flavours that has the added advantage of being quick to make.
Carrot Methi Subzi ( Delicious Diabetic Recipe)
5. Pumpkin Dry Vegetable contains a horde of valuable nutrients like fiber, folic acid and vitamin A , while also being low in calories.
Pumpkin Dry Vegetable
6. Gavarfali ki Sukhi Sabzi benefits of fibre-rich cluster beans are enhanced by the introduction of flavour-imparting garlic, which also keeps blood sugar and cholesterol levels under control.
Gavarfali ki Sukhi Subzi
Enjoy our Sukhi Sabzis Recipes, Dry Indian Vegetables, Sukhi Sabji recipes and other sabzi articles below.
sabzis with gravies
semi dry sabzis
low calorie sabzis
sukhi sabzis, dry Indian vegetables