Indian lunch recipes | lunch suggestion ideas | lunch recipe collection
Indian lunch recipes | lunch suggestion ideas | lunch recipe collection. See our suggestion of Indian Pulses recipes for lunch, quick mithai for lunch, Indian sabzi for lunch, Kids lunch box ideas and rotis and parathas for lunch.
Chawli and Kabuli Chana Pulao
Indian Pulses recipes for lunch | Best Indian Pulse Dishes | Pulses one of the most important part on Indian cuisine.
Cabbage and Onion Roti, Low Salt Recipe
Any kind of pulse needs to be there for lunch, whether used in curries, rice or sabzis.
It has lot of health benefits.
Masala Masoor Dal with Mixed Vegetables masoor dal is combined with a traditional tempering, an assortment of spice powders, a horde of flavour enhancers like ginger and green chillies, and finally a cupful of mixed veggies.
Masala Masoor Dal with Mixed Vegetables
Vegetable Panchmel Khichdi 4 dals and rice pressure cooked with a generous helping of crunchy vegetables, tomatoes and spice powders.
Quick Mithai for lunch
Kesar Peda dominant flavours of saffron and cardamom lacing the intense richness of mava.
Gajar ka Halwa acquire a rich taste and melt-in-the-mouth texture, which are intensified by the addition of mava.
Gajar ka Halwa
Indian Pulao for Lunch
These pulao can be enjoyed whenever, there is left over rice and create something quick by stir frying, here are few recipes to follow
1. Paneer Pulao
Paneer Pulao, Quick Paneer Pulao Recipe
2. Tawa Pulao
Tava Pulao, Tawa Pulao Recipe
Sabzi for Lunch | Indain vegetabels for lunch |
We have dry sabzis and sabzis with gravies for lunch. Depends on what your mood is. Then you can choose sabzis for lunch cuisine wise which we will suggest.
1. Aloo Fry Recipe
a chatpata dry potato preparation, made with a large assortment of spice powders including tongue-tickling ones like garam masala and amchur.
Aloo Fry Recipe, How To Make Potato Fry
Raw Banana Methi Subzi
3. French Beans and Carrot thoran popular in Kerala a dry sabzi that can also be prepared with many different veggies.
French Beans and Carrot Thoran, Kerala Dry Sabzi
4. Cabbage Stir Fry cabbage and the flakiness of coconut makes this an awesome recipe, which is easy to make but sure to please.
Cabbage Stir Fry
Kids Indian lunch box ideas
Here is a sample week of Lunch Box ideas. Start your week with a sumptuous lunch of
1. Stuffed Spinach Paratha
Stuffed Spinach Paratha ( Tiffin Recipe)
2. Masala Corn. The peppy flavour of this meal will perk up your mood and prep you up for the week ahead.
Masala Corn ( Tiffin Treats)
3. Quick Rava Idli and Coconut Chutney. It is really easy to prepare and will not be a hassle to prepare in the morning. At the same time, it tastes awesome!
Quick Rava Idli
Dals for lunch
Punjabi dals are now had all over India. Let's look at them.
1. Dal Makhani or maa di dal, as it is popularly known in the Punjab, with its smooth velvety texture and lovely flavour is a delicacy that is very much a dish of the Punjab.
2. The Dal Tadka is one of the most popular dals while eating out at Indian restaurants and even roadside dhabas.
Stuffed parathas for lunch
Some stuffed parathas clearly classify as all-time classics! They have withstood the test of time and continue to be hot favourites with people of all age groups.
If you are looking for some such options, look no further than the
1. Aloo Paratha
2. Paneer Paratha
3. Stuffed Cauliflower Paratha.
Stuffed Cauliflower Paratha
Enjoy our and Indian lunch recipes | lunch suggestion ideas | lunch recipe collection and try uur other Lunch Recipe articles below.
21 Farsan for Lunch Recipes
11 Biryani for Lunch Recipes
21 Dals for Lunch Recipes
17 Kadhi for Lunch Recipes
22 Mithai for Lunch Recipes
22 Parathas for Lunch Recipes
21 Pulses for Lunch Recipes
13 Raitas for Lunch Recipes
24 Rotis for Lunch Recipes
56 Sabzis for Lunch Recipes
25 Salads for Lunch Recipes