Paneer Pulao, Quick Paneer Pulao Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 906 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 364564 times
paneer pulao recipe | paneer rice | quick paneer pulao in a pressure cooker | with 15 amazing images.
To make the paneer rice recipe in a pressure cooker , take a pressure cooker. Put the oil and butter and heat it up. Add the onions, ginger, garlic, green chilli paste and sauté. Then add the cooked long grain basmati rice, garam masala, water, curds and pressure cook to make paneer pulao.
Some suggestions to make the perfect paneer pulao recipe. 1. For the paneer pulao recipe to get starch free rice in a pressure cooker, firstly rinse the rice until the starch runs out and you get clear water. This helps in preventing the rice grain from sticking to each other after cooking. 2. Put the oil and butter and heat it up in a pressure cooker. Adding oil and butter together will prevent the butter from getting burnt. 3. Always taste the water when you cook the rice for salt and spices. 3. Pressure cook for 2 whistle. Allow the steam to escape naturally before opening the lid. Mix your Paneer pulao well with the help of a spatula or a wooden spoon.
Have this paneer rice as it is or have it with Makhani Gravy or Green Tomato Kadhi and some Salad.
Enjoy paneer pulao recipe | paneer rice | quick paneer pulao | with detailed step by step images and video below.
- To make paneer pulao recipe, heat the oil and butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 minute.
- Add the tomato purée and sauté again for 1 minute.
- Add the rice and sauté for another 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add 2 cups of hot water, salt, sugar, garam masala and curds, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve the paneer pulao hot garnished with coriander.
Paneer Pulao Video by Tarla Dalal
Paneer Pulao, Quick Paneer Pulao Recipe recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.