Corn Chips with Salsa
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 615 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48399 times
An ever popular Mexican starter.
- Roast the cumin seeds on a tava (griddle) for a few seconds. Add the ajwain and roast both again for a few seconds. Pound them coarsely.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make a dough by adding warm water. Knead very well.
- Divide the dough into small portions. Roll out each portion thinly with the help of a little flour and prick all over with a fork. Cook lightly on a tava (griddle).
- Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Cut into small squares and deep fry in oil until crisp.
- Drain thoruoghly on absorbment paper. Store in an airtight tin.
- Serve with salsa.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||121.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.