Mexican dip recipes | Indo Mexican veg dips | Collection of Mexican dips
Mexican dip recipes | Indo Mexican veg dips |
A crunchy finger food needs a creamy or tangy dip to complement it! You can serve lip-smacking dips with vegetable strips, bread cubes or chips, as starters at a party or as a light evening snack. Try your hand at amazing choices like the
1. Green Tomato Salsa Dip : Salsa is a wonderful thing! It can be enjoyed as a dip with a crispy snack like Nacho Chips , or used as a spread to add taste and juiciness to Tacos , Burritos , Wraps and Rolls.
Green Tomato Salsa, Diabetic Friendly
This is an unusual salsa made with green tomatoes and other standard ingredients like ginger, garlic and green chillies.
2. Indian style guacamole recipe | healthy guacamole | Mexican guacamole | guacamole dip| homemade guacamole | with 16 amazing images.
Indian style guacamole recipe | healthy guacamole | Mexican guacamole | guacamole dip
Indian style guacamole is basically had as a dip, spread or even as a salad. guacamole dip can be prepared in a jiffy and it requires no cooking. If you are hosting a party at home, add this guacamole dipto your menu as it is loved by most of the people.
A flavourful and healthy avocado-based dip, Guacamole originated in Mexico but has now become popular all over the world not just as a dip but also as a salad dressing and sandwich topping. Ensure you take ripe avocados to avoid a raw taste that displeases the taste buds!
3. Fresh Tomato Salsa : Mexican salsa recipe | Indian style Mexican salsa| homemade fresh tomato salsa | with amazing 29 amazing images.
Mexican salsa recipe | Indian style Mexican salsa | homemade fresh tomato salsa
The Mexican salsa recipe is modified to Indian style Mexican salsa which is actually a homemade tomato salsa easy to make.
Indian style Mexican salsa dip tastes awesome, with the juicy succulence of tomatoes and spicy crunch of capsicum tinged with spices and herbs.
4. Black Bean Dip : Unique in every way, this Black Bean Dip is made with a high-fibre legume, cooked and perked up with onions, tomatoes and lemon juice. A sprinkling of chilli flakes and mixed herbs gives it an exotic flavour that tingles the taste buds. This is not really a creamy dip, but a crunchy-munchy one that combines perfectly with nacho chips.
black bean salad recipe | Mexican style black bean salad | healthy Indian black bean salad with lime dressing
Accompaniment to Mexican dips
1. Sour Cream : If you want to make Mexican food at home, then you need to surely make some Sour Cream first, because it is so commonly used as a dressing for dishes like Burritos, Nachos and Quesadillas.
Indian style sour cream | sour cream made with fresh cream | sour cream for wraps, Mexican food | thick sour cream
Enjoy our Mexican dip recipes | Indo Mexican veg dips | and try our other Mexican Recipes given below.
16 Mexican Burritos, Chimichagas Recipes
11 Mexican Crepes Recipes
52 Mexican Main Dish Recipes
13 Mexican Nachos Recipes
14 Mexican Quesadillas Recipes
11 Mexican Rice Recipes
15 Mexican Salads Recipes
20 Mexican Soups Recipes
44 Mexican Starters Recipes
Mexican Tacos Recipes
Mexican vegetarian recipes