Burritos, Veg Burrito
by Tarla Dalal
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Burritos, Veg Burrito in Gujarati)
Added to 255 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 141961 times
Burritos are almost synonymous with Mexican cuisine. Yummy tortillas packed with rice, re-fried beans, salsa, sour cream and cheese, this dish has everything packed into it.
It is self-contained in terms of flavour with a bit of tang, spice and cheesiness, and is quite filling too. This makes it a true one-dish meal.
We have showed you how to make everything from the guacamole to the salsa yourself. It might look like much but it actually very easy because no cooking is required.
You just need to prepare the ingredients and mix them up in the right proportions. Once each component is ready, you have to arrange them into the Burritos. It’s as easy as that!
You can also try other Mexican treats like the Mexican Tarts with Refried Beans and Sour Cream and Mexican Salad .
- Place a tortilla on a clean and dry surface and place ¾ cup of the mexican rice on one side of the tortilla. Put ¼ cup of refried beans, 1 tbsp of guacamole, 1 tbsp of uncooked salsa and 2 tbsp of sour cream evenly over it. Finally sprinkle 1 tbsp of spring onions and 1 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Fold the two opposite ends of the roti over the stuffing.
- Start rolling the roti from one open end over the 2 folded sides and wrap it tightly.
- Repeat step 1 to 3 to make 5 more burritos.
- Serve it immediately.
Nutrient values per burrito
|Vitamin A||387.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||17.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||18.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.