Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Mushrooms
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39310 times
This recipe sure transforms broccoli and mushrooms into an exotic, totally irresistible treat! Mushrooms are stuffed with a yummy mixture of broccoli, cheese and other taste-giving ingredients, and baked to perfection to get a fabulous snack, with a yummy texture and outta-this-world flavour.
Serve the Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Mushrooms as a starter, or as a tea-time snack on a special day. Few other mushroom based recipes that make eccellent starters and snacks Mushrooms Stuffed with Paneer , Mushroom and Peas in Barbeque Sauce , Mushroom and Tomato Snack , Mushroom On Toast , Mushroom Olive Crostini , Mushroom Balls , Onion, Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms , Peas and Mushroom on Cream Crackers , Creamy Mushroom Tartlets , Sizzling Mushrooms and Stuffed Mushroom Buns .
- Remove and discard the stems from the mushrooms. Wash the mushroom caps and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan add the onions, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch of the flame, add the cheese and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 14 equal portions.
- Stuff a portion of the prepared mixture into each mushroom cavity.
- Place them on a greased baking tray and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.