Mushroom and Peas in Barbeque Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36496 times
Mushrooms and peas in a delectable barbeque
- Grease the mushrooms with some melted butter, thread them onto a skewer and grill over a charcoal or electric barbeque for 10 to 12 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Mix together the mushrooms, peas and all the ingredients and leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Wrap in a foil wrapper and grill them over a charcoal or electric barbeque for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap the foil wrapper allowing the steam to escape. Serve hot.
- You can also sauté the ingredients in a pan instead of grilling them.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.