by Tarla Dalal
Added to 211 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28872 times
The speckles of sesame and the hints of white pepper, make this snack a delight to behold and devour! no-fuss mushroom balls turn out well all the time provided you choose fresh button mushrooms and make the batter sufficiently thick to coat the mushrooms well.
- Mix together the flour, cornflour, pepper, sesame seeds and salt with 1/2 cup of water to form a smooth batter. Set aside
- Wash, drain and fry the mushrooms.
- Dip the mushrooms in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour dip.
- Make sure the prepared batter is thick enough to coat the mushrooms.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.