by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Sizzling Mushrooms in Gujarati)
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21307 times
A treat for all mushroom lovers! slices of bread topped with a succulent mushroom stir-fry with onions and tomatoes, and spiced up with chilli flakes. . . What more can one ask for! oregano imparts an italian touch to this snack, which has been sautéed in a non-stick pan to cut down on the oil used for cooking. Besides, serving the sizzling mushrooms with brown bread helps enhance the fibre and other valuable nutrients.
- Heat a sizzler plate over an open flame till it is red hot.
- Heat the oil on the plate, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the mushrooms, salt, oregano, chilli flakes and cornflour, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place the plate on a wooden tray and serve immediately with toasted whole wheat bread triangles.
Sizzling Mushrooms Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per piece
|Vitamin A||42.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.