Chana Dry Chilly
by BANSI BATHIJA
Added to 274 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 70209 times
Chana dry chilly is an awesome spicy chana or chickpeas recipe prepared with a hint of soya sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar. The boiled chanas are thrown in the pan and then stir fried with the sweet and sour chinese sauces to create the lovely lentil preparation, chana chilly. This recipe was tried by Tarla Dalal’s team and has been standardized and made accurate.
- Combine the cornflour and ½ cup of water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the coriander, cornflour-water mixture and kabuli chana, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by BANSI BATHIJA on 02 Jun 2016I am staying in Ulhasnagar (Dist.Thane)MUMBAI
My hobby is cooking and try to cook new dishes
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.