Baby Corn Paneer Jalfrazie
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 2131 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 126909 times
Treat your taste buds to an exciting mélange of flavours and textures brought about by the interplay of succulent paneer, juicy baby corn and colourful capsicums with a traditional jalfrazie gravy.
The gravy itself is a true tongue-tickler, featuring tomato in myriad tasty forms ranging from puree to ketchup along with peppy spice powders.
You will enjoy the crispy and flavourful bites of spring onions, cooked along with the veggies and thrown in as a garnish too.
Despite the large assortment of ingredients used, you will find that the Baby Corn Paneer Jalfrazie is delightfully easy to prepare.
Serve with your favourite Rotis / Puris / Parathas .
- Heat the oil in a wok/kadhai, add the spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green, red and yellow capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, till the capsicum turn a little soft.
- Add the baby corn, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seed powder, tomatoes, tomato ketchup, tomato purée, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, garam masala, vinegar, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spring onion greens and a little water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
Baby Corn and Paneer Jalfrazie Video by Tarla Dalal
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.