Paneer, Baby Corn and Capsicum Satay Sticks
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9366 times
Cottage cheese, capsicum and baby corn are coated with a spicy marinade, strung into toothpicks and sautéed till brown and aromatic.
And, the perfect combination for this tasty satay team is peanut sauce, which can either be coated on the paneer, capsicum and baby corn satay sticks, or served separately as an accompaniment.
- Combine all the ingredients, along with ½ cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes ,while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, baby corn, capsicum and the prepared marinade in a deep bowl and toss well.
- Arrange a piece of baby corn, paneer and capsicum on a toothpick.
- Repeat with the remaining marinated vegetables to make 15 more satay sticks.
- Grease a non-stick tava (griddle) with oil.
- Place the prepared satay sticks on the tava (griddle) and cook on a medium flame, using oil till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with peanut sauce.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||572 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||26.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||4 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.