Broccoli, Baby Corn and Carrot Vegetable
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 160 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34921 times
You can enjoy the fresh look of colourful and crunchy vegetables in this delightful and quick dish. It is the preparation of the veggies that could take a little time, but the actual cooking is very fast.
You are sure to relish the natural flavour of the Broccoli, Baby Corn and Carrot Vegetable, perked up simply with green chillies and bound together with a cornflour paste, which gives the required texture and consistency while sautéing the mixture.
Make sure you serve this immediately for the most vibrant colour and flavour.
Accompany this Broccoli, Baby Corn and Carrot Vegetable with hot Celery and Black Pepper Rice to make a quick and wholesome meal.
- Combine the cornflour and ½ cup of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 10 seconds.
- Add the broccoli florets, baby corn, capsicum, carrot and spring onion whites and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, cornflour-water mixture, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.